Friday, March 9, 2007

Isn't it no RIDING bikes on the sidewalk




One day I was with my friend Dominique and my cousin Melissa. We were on our way to Dominique house. I was walking Dominique bike, but i was walking with my legs over the bike so it seemed like i was riding it. All of a sudden i heard someone say young ladies. We turned around and saw 3 police officers. We didn't know why they were coming to us because we all felt none of us was doing anything wrong. The cops asked me for my i.d. I replied by saying i did not have it on me, then one officer asked "you wanna take her in?".My cousin asked where, but we all had a clear idea that it was gonna be the precint. The cop then asked my age and i told him i was 15, the other cop told him to just let me slide. That one cop was overusing his force and trying to find anyway possible to catch someone that night. I never understood why we couldn't ride bikes on the sidewalk because we don't have any bike lanes.

No comments: